Elsa and Anna - For the first time in forever, reprise (Frozen)

Anna:

Please don't slam the door

You don't have to keep your distance anymore

'Cause for the first time in forever

I finally understand

For the first time in forever

We can fix this hand in hand

We can head down this mountain together

You don't have to live in fear

'Cause for the first time in forever

I will be right here



Elsa:

Please go back home

Your life awaits

Go enjoy the sun

And open up the gates

You mean well

But leave me be

Yes, I'm alone but I'm alone and free

Just stay away and you'll be safe from me



Anna:

Actually, we're not



Elsa:

What do you mean you're not?



Anna:

I get the feeling you don't know



Elsa:

What do I not know?



Anna:

Arendelle's in deep, deep, deep, deep snow

'Cause for the first time in forever



Elsa:

I'm such a fool

I can't be free



Anna:

You don't have to be afraid



Elsa:

No escape from the storm inside of me



Anna:

We can work this out together



Elsa:

I can't control the curse



Anna:

We'll reverse the storm you've made



Elsa:

Anna, please, you'll only make it worse



Anna:

Don't panic



Elsa:

There's so much fear



Anna:

We'll make the sun shine bright



Elsa:

You're not safe here



Anna:

We can face this thing together

We can change this winter weather

And everything will be...



Elsa:

I can't!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Contoh Pidato Ketua Osis Dalam Rangka Perpisahan Kelas IX

29 Maret 2017

Tempat Singgah